Wednesday 18 July 2012

BACK

Went on a hiatus cause school's been draining me out and I'm forced to delay the launch of Collection 3. Here's a really short update of what I've been up to for the past month I've disappeared:

Huge ass photo of X turning 21!



The birthday girl and her boy who got bear-hugged.


Other than X's 21st party, I spent my last 2 weeks of June and my first week of July stuck at home (sad life of a student).

Just last week, I finally headed out for some fresh air in town. Had lunch at this place called HONGUO which apparently had quite abit of reviews on HungryGoWhere but I've never heard of it and I've never noticed this shop lying around the basement of PARCO Bugis Junction (despite my frequent visits to Bugis) :/ 



Ordered their signature dish, which wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be ):




And a few days after, I met X who was wearing shades while we're indoors the entire time (things this crazy girl does) and trying very hard to capture a 'cool' look -.-


Ok, that's it for now. Will be back on Sunday with Collection 3 and a post for behind-the-scenes during the photoshoot (;

No comments:

Post a Comment