Sunday 27 May 2012

Hello World,

It was an impulsive dive into setting up this entire 'blogshop' thingy which I myself have no idea how or whether it'll even work out. So, I ended up dragging and pushing this entire plan back for a good 3 months before I finally snap out of it and did justice to the pile of stocks lying in a corner of my bedroom.

*


Introducing X, my big head friend
who has zero experience in modelling/photoshoots.
(but I think she did really ok for her first time!)

This girl was having issues and was so grouchy that day: "OMG my head looks BIGGG! Cannot, my smile not natural! I think when people see this I'll become the new gossip topic, shit."

Despite it was a little annoying cause she was like a broken radio in repeat mode during the photoshoot, it was great to have her 

X: "Eh abit awkward, how to pose?!"

We were almost done with the last outfit when she started doing crazy stuffs like this...
.
.
.

How cute, hahaha. 

So here's my first post dedicated to my first collection. 

Please support! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment